Best iphone unboxing ever
Someone yelled “SHIT” I’m crying in class
focus: Xavier Dolan
if anyone’s thinking about checking out any of xavier dolan’s films then you should watch this. if this doesn’t convince you then i don’t know what will.
I LOVE THIS OMG.
What I do?
When that baby walks away with her hand in the air sayin “OKAY” is me
watch this whole thing please
jfc im laughing my ass off
Ke$ha - Blow
This video has it all:
- Kesha making out with a unicorn
- James Van Der Beek in breakaway clothing
- James Van Der Beek saying “slander” as “slan-der-beek”
- James Van Der Beek saying “Ke$ha” as “Ke-dollar-sign-ha”
- a weird interlude about cheese
This song has even more:
- Kesha literally starting it with a laugh which then turns into a very serious deadpan command of “DANCE.” Which you do, because she is in charge.
- The fact that it’s technically a song about infiltrating a club as if it is a high-security government facility with the important mission of making it way more rad.
- I mean, what I’m saying is that Kesha is here to make the world a better place and she doesn’t need your permission to do it.
- Like, I’ve been telling you that Kesha is the leader in her own weird but somehow very serious revolution. We’re taking over. Get used to it.
- And it’s like, I have a hard time thinking of anything as accidental, even casual words thrown out in pop songs whose choruses are just one word extended into like eight syllables. They’re still there! Everything is still right there, all the strangeness and pain, all the things that lead us to get trashed and dance and laugh at stupid puns based on the names of 90s teen television idols. Nestled among unicorn masks and laser battles still lie the tensions that inhabit and animate so many Kesha songs. We’re pretty and sick / we’re young and we’re bored. Same, Kesha. In so many ways, same.
YOU DEMANDED IT! Check out the full-length official trailer for Dear White People before it hits theaters this weekend.